Episode 99: Claudia Altucher best selling co-author of The Power of No on taking charge of your life
Claudia Altucher is a Wall Street Journal, Amazon, & USA Today best-selling co-author of "The Power of No," which she co-wrote with her husband, James Altucher. The avid yoga lover & teacher is also a speaker and has penned her own book, "21 Things To Know Before Starting An Ashtanga Pracice." During this episode, Claudia joins us to talk about the importance & health benefits of learning how to say "No," how to avoid psycho potential boyfriends and girlfriends, the benefits of creating a Jdate.com account, even if you're not Jewish, as well as the following:
- What Ice T thinks of the Aggressive Strenth Testosterone Booster
- What did a prescription from Ice T's psychiatrist have to do with the "Power of No?"
- Claudia explains why you should practice the art of saying "No" everyday
- Mike shares his favorite episode of "Sex & The City"
- How is television a breeding ground for learning how to say "No"
- What are the benefits of Sincere's "bathroom meditation" & why Claudia is not a fan of the word "meditation"
- How do you respond to someone who does not support your ideas and goals
- Why the idea of "going to college" is like a new form of religion
- What Claudia's story of kicking "Jake" to the curb can teach you about following your instincts & avoiding a lifetime of potential misery
- What is the real reason most women can't find a "good man" & vice versa
- What is Claudia's particular relationship with suicide & at what time in Claudia's life did she want to die
- Claudia shares the importance of going on a "complaint" fast & why you should start right now
- Claudia shares how to go into "A.B.C. Mode" when someone tries to manipulate you