Episode 79: Dr William Wong on the benefits of systemic enzymes and why andro was really banned
Dr. William Wong (http://naturalhealthpodcasts.com/ &http://totalityofbeing.com/ ) is a Classical Naturopath, a PhD. Exercise Physiologist, Texas State Naturopathic Medical Association professional member, Certified Athletic Trainer (AATA), Certified Sports Medicine Trainer (ASMA), World Sports Medicine Hall of Fame member, World Martial Arts Hall of Fame member, Old Rite Catholic Priest and Health/Fitness Consultant.
Having more than 25 years of professional experience in natural health as applied to sports medicine and rehabilitation, with the last 15 devoted almost exclusively to chronic fatigue, fibroid diseases (ie: fibromyalgia, uterine fibroids, fibrocystic breasts, etc.) sexual health and fertility. Dr. Wong taught Physical Medicine at the South West College of Naturopathic Medicine.
His shorter writings have appeared in such diverse magazines as G.Q., Black Belt, Survival Guide, The Townsend Letter for Doctors and Well Being Journal. In 1993, Dr. Wong was inducted into the Martial Arts Hall of Fame as Wing Chun Kung Fu Instructor of the Year. In 2004, after 37 years in the Martial Arts, Dr. Wong achieved the rank of Grand Master from the Soke (Grand Master's) Council and was awarded a Doctor of Philosophy in Martial Arts.
Dr. Wong has been a guest on over 1000 national and local radio programs, as well as appearing on the nationally acclaimed PBS series Healthy Living hosted by Jane Seymour and Heartbeat of America hosted by William Shatner. Using a blend of movement, nutrition, exercise and spirituality, Dr. Wong specializes in developing programs for longevity and virility to help people overcome the effects of aging and the after effects of chronic debilitating conditions.
- Dr. Wong explains what systemic enzymes really are and why they are important to your health
- What are the benefits of systemic enzymes for hard training athletes
- Dr. Wong describes how systemic enzymes can benefit diabetics & Sincere shares how they have helped his certain members get their morning blood sugar numbers under control
- How does fish oil, turmeric, Omega 3s and other popular anti-inflammatory supplementation compare to systemic enzymes
- Why juicing or attempting to get the necessary amount of enzymes from foods may not be sufficient
- What is the best protocol to take systemic enzymes for maximum benefits
- What prompted Dr. Wong to create his own formulation of systemic enzymes
- Dr. Wong shares what are the best systemic enzymes on the market, other than his or Mike's
- What part of the world has the best enzyme production in the world
- Why Dr. Wong would take an doctor trained in India over an American/Ivy league trained doctor any day
- Dr. Wong weighs in on the debate between traditional medicine vs. natural medicine
- Why is Dr. Wong a big proponent of the use of the sex hormone progesterone, even in men
- Dr. Wong shares his experience as a bodybuilder, Sergio Olivia, and Lou Ferrigno
- Why building a good amount of muscle tissue is highly important, as one goes into their 50s, 60s, and beyond
- How polyunsaturated fats negatively affect the brain
- Why is coffee so beneficial to the brain
- What is a coffee alternative for those with adverse reactions to caffeine and are there any benefits to decaffeinated coffee
- What was the real reason why Andro was pulled from the shelves
- What does Dr. Wong suggest for estrogen control and when is the best time to take them
or subscribe, download, rate & review us at:
Also, be sure to "like" and connect with us on our Facebook fan page at http://facebook.com/llapodcast.