Episode 49: Successful entrepreneur and bootcamp franchise creator Kent Pumpa
Kent Pumpa (http://www.bootcampsaustralia.com/) is a successful entrepreneur, bootcamp franchise creator, coach, business mentor, and fitness branding expert based in Sydney Australia.
During episode #49 of the Live Life Aggressively podcast, Kent joins Mike & Sincere to discuss:
- How did Kent's upbringing, participation in sports, and past career help forge his current business
- Kent shares how busy trainers can effectively train their clients and themselves, while successfully building their business
- What is the importance of finding a mentor when one starts a new career path & how it helped Kent
- Kent tells us how he went from employee, to shareholder, to eventual owner of his current bootcamp franchise
- How does Kent utilize various income streams and effective, focused branding to build his fitness business
- What does Kent do in order to divert the possibilities of his coaches leaving his companies to venture out and become his competition or work for his competition & what any entrepreneur looking to expand can learn from Kent's experience
- Why is it important to help others around you become successful
- How does Kent maintain member integrity in large bootcamp settings?
- What is the importance of finding your own niche in order to consistently build your business
- Kent explains the importance of post education support for his certifications & how most certs get it wrong
- How he still remains connected to former clients
- How Kent helps his coaches understand and utilize social media to increase their biz
- Kent shares how the smaller fitness business owners can compete with the low price big box gyms
- How does Kent effectively incorporate kettlebells in his classes & how what are some of the mistakes you can avoid, when adding such dynamic training tools to your business model
- And what in the blue hell is an online certified kettlebell MMA coach?
- Before you order something off that dollar menu, be sure to listen to this
- Why you may be a training system snob and why you should stop dissing certain questionable Crossfit technique