Episode 41: Mike Mahler and Sincere Hogan discuss intermittent fasting, caffeine pros and cons, and new years resolutions
It's the New Year's edition of our listener Q&A segment of episode 41 of the twice-weekly broadcast of the Live Life Aggressively podcast is available right now. During this episode, Mike & Sincere discuss:
- When on-the-job training is beneficial
- Morgan Freeman & aging
- We discuss Halle Berry's best "body" of work
- How fitness pros can better prepare for the influx of potential New Year's Resolutionary clients
- The one promotional resource entrepreneurs should be utilizing to build their business and services
- The one referral technique most marketing "gurus" tell you to do, that you probably shouldn't do, and why it may works against you
- Is there really a need for 1-on-1 personal training anymore and why?
- The keys to becoming the ideal client for a coach or trainer & how you can help position you and your coach for success via your training program
- When "instant success" is necessary, in terms of a fitness program
- What are the positives and negatives of intermittent fasting & should you include it in your current nutrition program
- What has Mike feeling like Sean Connery
- Should you work out when you are sick? Why or why not?
- When coffee works in your favor and also when to cut back, in terms of hormone health
- The benefits of drinking tea or black coffee after a meal
- What is the key to having the best tea or coffee
- Aggressive Strength Cruelty-free edible underwear?