Episode 39: training mistakes, the power of interviews, putting together a winning team
This week's listener Q&A segment of episode 38 of the twice-weekly broadcast of the Live Life Aggressively podcast is available right now. During this episode, Mike & Sincere discuss:
- What is the "Stage 5" phase of training & why you should incorporate it in your training routine
- How to utilize the Pomodoro Technique for maximum work efficiency (you can use this effectively in your training, as well as building your business)
- What is the "Coaches Curse" & how you can avoid it?
- What business and life advice did Mike recently learn from comic legend Andrew "Dice" Clay
- Why most people don't have "haters" & why you should be happy to actually have "haters."
- Why you should seek and become a mentor,& how to go about it in the right manner
- How not to "Pimp" your email list and contacts
- How to use "interviewing" to build your platform and your business
- The do's and don'ts of guest blogging
- Tips on putting together a winning team for your business or training
- What we can learn about customer service, creating products, and preparing our teams for success via your favorite coffee shop's baristas
- Mike & Sincere share their tips & opinions on staying the course with your diet during the holidays and at social events (it's not what you think)
- What happened when a lady confused Mike Mahler for Michael Jackson