Episode 27: Mike Mahler and Sincere Hogan on the power of now
Episode 27 marks the beginning of the twice-weekly broadcast of the Live Life Aggressively podcast right now, as this week Mike & Sincere discuss:
- Mike shares his recent trip to the UK & how flatulence tends to always greet him in the friendly skies
- Why making yourself scarce is sometimes great for business
- What's the one thing that keeps most people from valuing a great opportunity
- When doubt and not knowing can and doesn't work in your favor
- What you can learn from Eckhart Tolle about approach the present and future
- The beauty of having conversations with older people
- Why fried chicken in Paris is NOT a great idea
- Why you want to feel like 1 year was actually "a long time ago"
- When the phrase "life is too short" is not accurate
- The benefits of a "staycation"
- What situation would make Sincere promise to live under a bridge rather than choose that particular situation
- Mike & Sincere's UFC 166 recap
- Why UFC fighter Chael Sonnen might need Jack Bauer