Episode 14: Top Strength Coach Charles Staley
Be sure to check out Episode 14 of the Live Life Aggressively podcast (http://llapodcast.com/), which is now available for your downloading & listening pleasure. This week, we are joined by renown strength coach, Charles Staley (http://targetfocusfitness.com/).
Part One: Charles joins us this week to discuss:
- Charles explains why he has not been as visible in the "fitness business" public eye
- How Charles is rebounding in the biz after personal setbacks
- What many fitness pros & the band Hollywood Undead have a lot in common
- Knowing when and what to outsource, in your business
- Charles shares what he learned from the mistakes he made early in his career
- We discuss the "one" investment all entrepreneurs should be making
- Charles shares his experience with TRT, Aggressive Strength Testosterone Booster, & other supplements
- Charles shares training tips for the 50+ trainee & how his training has improved with age & experience
- How focusing more on leaning out has actually helped Charles's deadlift numbers increase
- Charles shares his current training routine & how an underrated assistance exercise tip from strength coach Bret Contreras has helped Charles improve his deadlift
- We discuss the benefit of using a weight belt during barbell lifts and kettlebell sport
- Tips for jumping into kettlebell sport at "any age"
- We discuss Marty Gallagher & his book, "The Purposeful Primitive," & his reply to "The Biggest Loser"