Episode 132: Self-defense expert Tim Larkin on to how avoid being a victim of human violence
In part 2 of this 2 part show, personal protection expert, Tim Larkin, returns to discuss the following:
- What aspects of violence are disconcerting & which aspects actually should make you feel better
- Tim speaks on life or death survival vs. competitive combat
- Tim discusses how he deals with haters and naysayers of his training systems
- What is the "The Tueller Drill"
- What are examples Tim teaches his clients to avoid being targets of violence
- Protecting yourself in order leave the situation alive vs not "wanting to die"
- Tim shares why putting in the time in order to enjoy the benefits of just about any aspect of life
- Why self-protection is a very personal decision
Links & Resources mentioned in the show:
Keep the LLA Podcast free by becoming a monthly supporter via $5 or more on Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/llapodcast
Tim's website: http://timlarkin.com
Purchase New Warrior Training products: http://newwarriortraining.com
also subscribe, download, rate & review us at:
Also, be sure to "like" and connect with us on our Facebook fan page at http://facebook.com/llapodcast.