Episode 13: Fitness Marketing Expert John Spencer Ellis
Be sure to check out Episode 13 of the Live Life Aggressively podcast (http://llapodcast.com/), which is now available for your downloading & listening pleasure. This week, we are joined by our good friend, top branding, fitness and personal development entrepreneur, John Spencer Ellis (http://johnspencerellis.com/).
In Part One JSE joins us to discuss:
- Why John should stick to marketing and branding, and forgo his dreams of a being a plumber
- The common mistakes John sees a lot of fitness professionals making in their businesses
- What John & 50 Cent agree on
- The system John uses to create something new every 23.5 days
- How Justin Bieber & Wayne Gretsky are referenced within the same minute of this discussion
- Why entrepreneurs should bot follow the path of the "One Hitter Quitters"
Part Two: Mike & Sincere
- The power of "pulling the trigger" to improve your business
- Why are we having a discussion about author of "The 50th Law," Robert Greene
- More reasons to love audible.com
- The uncommon ideology of "common sense"
- What days work best for us in terms of sending out email blasts and why
- "How to "burn" more fat than a Friday night hooker in Vegas?"
- Which UFC on Fox 8 were great and which ones were a real disappointment
- Why watching Pulp Fiction & any early Ice Cube movies on basic cable is so awesome
- What is the International Kettlebell Games and why Sincere is excited to compete in it
- Mike's upcoming workshops and supplements