Episode 12: Top Strength Coach Dan John
Episode 12 of the Live Life Aggressively podcast is now available for downloading & streaming (http://llapodcast.com/). This week, we are joined by someone who is not only one of the most highly respected fitness professionals in the industry, but also one of the most scholarly, worldly, and charitable individuals you will meet. Oh yeah, rumor has it he may be a bit strong, and a bit athletic, too
All kidding aside, it is an honor for us to speak with this week's guest, Dan John (http://danjohn.net/). Dan joins us this week to discuss:
- How Dan handles anonymous critics (aka "keyboard gangsters") on the internet
- Dan explains why he was stronger as a high school freshman than most of his current internet critics
- How one "cult" became the detriment of Dan's early college training
- Dan identifies the "one" client,, every trainer/coach should fire...right away
- Dan shares the top 4 things that drive him crazy in the fitness industry.
- Why should Dan be allowed to slap the face of negative anonymous internet posters
- Dan John speaks about his twitter alter ego: @fakedanjohn
- And why is Mike and Sincere having a serious discussion about Ava Gardner, Jane Fonda, and "On Golden Pond?"