ASC Episode 4: World renown kettlebell expert Steve Cotter on Glassman, BJJ, Ayuhuasca
This is a new series I will be doing in addition to the Life Life Aggressively podcast that I do with Sincere Hogan. For more info on the LLA show go to https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast...
My guest on this episode is my long time friend Steve Cotter. Steve is a world-renown kettlebell instructor and fitness expert and I am sure just about everyone reading this knows who he is.
Here are some of the highlights from the conversation
- Steve's take on Glassman's comments on Twitter and cancel culture
- Why so many who engage in training are stimulus addicts using it as a distraction from deeper issues.
- How Steve navigated his business through the pandemic --What Steve loves about BJJ and how it carries over to other areas of his life -
- Steve gets into how we all have light and darkness and why we need to channel both
- Why Mike used the interview method early in his career as a powerful networking vehicle
- Mike on how he handles his bipolar depression
- Steve's experience with Ayahuasca, DMT, and "The toad"
- Mike on how he has had many close but no cigar moments throughout his career
- Mike and Steve talk about their experiences with the "GameChangers" movie.
For more info on Steve go to http://ikff.net
Follow Steve on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/stevecotter...