ASC Episode 2: Elite strength coach Scott Shetler on super squats, Louie Simmons, and getting in the door
This is a new series I will be doing in addition to the Life Life Aggressively podcast that I do with Sincere Hogan. For more info on the LLA show go to https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast...
In this episode, Scott and I discuss the following:
- The benefits of the classic Super Squats program and how it has been bastardized.
- Tips for breaking into the Super Squats program and why most don't stay on it for more than six weeks
- The mistake that many novice trainers make when they first get into the business.
- Mike shares some behind the scenes stories from his early days with the Dragondoor organization
- The perilous attitude of self-rejection and why it is a serious impediment to success.
- Marketing scams targeted towards trainers
- What motivated Scott to switch to a plant-based diet and his advice for others who want to make the transition.
- Is the Eco-Atkins diet a viable option for vegans
For more info on Scott visit his blog at http://strength-and-health.blogspot.com
Scott's website https://www.eptsgym.com
Follow Scott on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/sshetler613/