ASC Episode 17: Giuliana Colosimo on horrific trauma and social media's complicity with child abuse
While this was a tough conversation to have at times it is also a very important one that has been in the shadows for too long. Fitness expert Giuliana Colosimo embodies the true meaning of strength. You will be inspired by her story of survival and forgiveness and taking horrible experiences and using them to be better on all fronts. Here are some of the points we got into
- Giuliana on the horrific abuse she experienced growing up at the hands of her own father.
- Issues Giuliana had with her mother for not protecting her and her siblings
- -Why Giuliana had to forgive her father to move forward and the confrontation she had with him.
- Why pedophilia is so rampant in our world and what we can all do about it
- Mike talks about Ty Ritter and Project Child Save and all the life-saving work they do to rescue kids from unimaginable suffering.
- What Giuliana's amazing dog Patch meant to her and her family and why it was so hard to let go.
- The effects the pandemic has had on the world and why it may help us become unified globally.