ASC Episode 10: Mike Catherwood on body dysmorphia, Nick Curson, alcoholism
Such a pleasure to have a great conversation with the very talented Mike Catherwood. Here are some of the highlights from the conversation.
- Mike C on having body dysmorphia and how he treats it
- Mike C on the effects of being sexually abused as a young man
- Mike C on how he addressed being an alcoholic
- Mike M on what biochemical depression is and how he handles it
- Mike C discusses the benefits of training with elite strength coach Nick Curson
- A discussion on why adversity and rejection are necessary to reach your full potential.
- Why you should not mind being terrible at something new or being humbled
For more info on Mike Catherwood, follow him on IG at