The mindset of I will start tomorrow is one of the biggest impediments to achieving any goal. Tomorrow will have excuses just like today. Do something today to build momentum and move you forward towards the goal.
- It is great to learn from mistakes but don’t make avoidable mistakes and rationalize afterward that it was a learning experience.
- Don’t make the mistake of your gym workouts being the only source of weekly physical activity. For optimal health, get in 90 minutes of physical activity daily.
- Instead of being overly fixated on results, focus on excellence in the action phase. For example instead of fixating on fat loss, focus on excellence during all of the activities that promote fat loss such as 90 minutes of daily activity, clean eating, and optimal sleep.
- A goal without a deadline is a goal that will never be achieved. Without a sense of urgency, not much ever tends to happen.
- 100% of the time Trolls are losers who enjoy wasting time. Don’t waste your time engaging. If you have to respond, just recommend that they eat some oatmeal to help see themselves free of shit.
- More often than not big problems are the result of small problems not being addressed. Don’t wait for a problem to hit a tipping point before taking action.
- While many women want an ass like Kim Kardashian ironically more men have an ass like her due to excessive estrogen dominant living (poor diet #1 culprit). Take charge by losing fat, building muscle, and taking the ASTB-EC combo to improve the T to E ratio.