In a world that has been polluted by socialism, political correctness, and complacency, Drawk Kwast (http://drawkkwast.com/) stands as part of a dying breed of real men known as Alpha Males. Drawk travels the world teaching men to evolve past fear and build the reality they desire.
During Ep.#56, Drawk joins Mike & Sincere to chat about the following:
- Why the first 20 minutes of this episode will have you either applauding or totally offend you
- Where the hell did the name Drawk Kwast come from
- Drawk shares how men can “make it” in Las Vegas….Drawk Kwast style
- How does Drawk address those who feel that his preference in women is totally off the mark
- Why dating choices are not that different than making business choices?
- Why freedom is a choice, whether you’re single, married, have kids, etc.?
- How does Drawk’s “Total Experience Immersion” program help to give his clients a full lifestyle overhaul via hormone optimization, spinal alignment, brain health, fitness & more?
- Why potential clients who are somewhere on the autism spectrum are turned away from Drawk’s Total Experience Immersion program?
- How the TEI program helps men better prepare for success in business as well as relationships?
- Why Drawk is the anti-self help guru
- How does Drawk deal with negative reviews and what you can learn from his experience?
- Why you need a lot of rejections?
- Why being raised by single mothers may play a big part in the psychology of what type of man boys grow up to be
- Why being a man doesn’t mean being a d-ck
- Why making money is not as evil as often portrayed by those that don’t understand it
- The importance of the numbers 3 & 7 in terms of adult female behavior
- How the first 2 years of a child’s life play an important part of their future as an adult
- Why the first 60 days of a relationship are the most important
All this and much more. Subscribe, download, listen, and share this episode now by hopping over to iTunes or Stitcher at
iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/live-life-aggressively-podcast/id646524617 (please leave us your reviews
Also, be sure to “like” and connect with us on our Facebook fan page at http://facebook.com/llapodcast.