Episode 4 is now available for your downloading & listening pleasure, below. This week, we are joined by our guest and good friend Ken Blackburn.
Ken is a well-known and respected coach in the kettlebell world, chief operating officer of the International Kettlebell & Fitness Federation (IKFF), as well as has successfully coached multiple Kettlebell Masters of Sport & Candidates for Master of Sport.
This week the 3 of us discuss:
- The Benefits of Kettlebell Sport Training For Various Athletes
- Our 20+ Years Of Experience With Supplements That Sucked
- Mike & Ken Share The “Hot Stuff” Farts
- Should We Start Smoking Marijuana & Drinking To Live Longer?.
- The Ephedrine, Caffeine, Aspirin Stack (aka The 90s Crack Stack)
- How Quality Creatine Has Survived 2.5 Decades of Crappy Supplements
- Was Cybergenics The Ferrari Of Supplements
- How Met-Rx Changed The Protein Powder Game
- Erectile Dysfunction at The Playboy Mansion?
- Cain Velasquez & Mike Meet At The Buffet
- The Pet-Peeve Known As Armchair MMA Fighter