Mike Gillette shares his days as an Army paratrooper, SWAT commander, arresting network marketers, breaking Guinness World records, taking out terrorists w/coffee pots, the surprising event that stands out the most from his LE day
Mike Gillette’s life story reads like an action-adventure novel. A life which includes time spent as an Army Paratrooper, SWAT Commander, Government Counter-Terrorism Expert, Bodyguard to Fortune 500 Executives and a Record-Breaking Motivational Strongman whose feats have been documented by Guinness World Records and Ripley’s Believe it or Not.
As both practitioner and purveyor, he is a pioneer in the field of mind skills. Through speaking, workshops and one-on-one coaching, Mike Gillette teaches proprietary methods for breakthrough improvements in mental performance. In other words, Mike’s a bonified badass. Mike joins the LLA show to share the following:
- Mike shares the story of the time he arrested a network marketer. Guess what happened next.
- How did a rock-climbing accident nearly end Mike’s military and law enforcement career before it started
- Why are the guys discussing Donald Trump? You may be surprise.
- Mike discusses the problem with the growing world of “precious snowflakes” & political correctness
- How did Mike’s Forest Gump-styled life lead him to a career in the military, law enforcement, strongman world records, and more
- Mike describes teaching flight attendants how to take out terrorists with coffee pots & other areas of instruction for his past clients
- Mike shares why performing a judo on a attacker on a plane is not necessarily a great idea & how such a scenario played a major part in securing a security contract with some of the major airline companies
- Out of all of the action Mike saw as a law enforcement officer, why does a stop involving a routine 911 call, CNN, & a grandmother stand out the most
Links & Resources mentioned in the show:
Help LLA friend of the show, Jase Nibourg, kick cancer’s ass by donating at: http://www.gofundme.com/z3sh4v4
Keep the LLA Podcast free by becoming a monthly supporter via $5 or more on Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/llapodcast
Mike’s Site: http://mikegillette.com
Purchase New Warrior Training products: http://newwarriortraining.com
also subscribe, download, rate & review us at:
Also, be sure to “like” and connect with us on our Facebook fan page at http://facebook.com/llapodcast