Dr. Mark Gordon has researched the risks and benefits of clinical hormonal reconstitution for over 15 years. Treating over 10000 patients, Dr. Gordon is a pioneer in hormone testing and replacement in victims of traumatic brain injury & has now treated scores of brain-injured patients, balancing their deficient hormones and achieving remarkable recovery, even in patients who are years out from their original injury.
Dr. Gordon also shares the following in part 1 of our 2 part discussion:
- How did Dr. Gordon make the connection between hormone deficiency and traumatic brain injuries
- Dr. Mark discusses the difference between PTSD and TBI & why it’s imperative to take a truthful look at both, in order to properly diagnose the two
- Why hormones are not just important in terms of reproduction and why reproduction is not the main function of hormones
- Why is Dr. Gordon not a fan of topical hormone treatment
- Why are lower dosages of testosterone more optimal for men ages 30-50
- What are the warnings for those taking more than 100mg of testosterone a day, in terms of liver health
- Why is there a need for estrogen balance for men
- Dr. Gordon explains how improved sleep and diet improves the blood-brain barrier
Links & Resources mentioned in the show:
More info on Dr. Mark Gordon: http://www.tbimedlegal.com/
also subscribe, download, rate & review us at:
Also, be sure to “like” and connect with us on our Facebook fan page at http://facebook.com/llapodcast.