My guest in this episode is stand out personal trainer and bassist for the hardcore band H2O Adam Blake.
Here are some of the highlights from the conversation
- How concerts may exist moving forward post-pandemic
- Why hardcore shows might be some of the first shows to come back
- Why mainstream fitness media does a real disservice to the masses.
- Why always pushing it to the limit does not work in your favor
- The benefits of deposit training
- Why you should avoid training to failure and leave most sessions energetic.
- The necessity of rejection and adversity on the path to personal growth and success.
For more info on Adam, visit his website at https://adamblakefitness.com/sprintin…
Follow Adam on IG at https://www.instagram.com/adamblake007/