This is a new series I will be doing in addition to the Life Life Aggressively podcast that I do with Sincere Hogan. For more info on the LLA show go to https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast…
My guest on this episode is my good friend Tim Larkin. Tim is a self-defense expert and author of the NY Times bestseller “Surviving the unthinkable.”
Here are some of the highlights from the episode
- What role the lockdown played in fueling the recent protests, looting, and rioting
- Some of the reasons why abusive police officers are kept in play despite efforts to remove them.
- How fragile civilization is and why you need to be prepared during serious periods of unrest
- Why all people are capable of evil and why we all need to keep ourselves in check
- Glassman’s recent twitter comments and how its effect on the CrossFit world
- The dangers of cancel culture –The subtleties of racism and prejudicial thoughts
- How Tim modified his business to adapt to the lockdown and why we should all take measures to fortify our businesses with a diversity of income streams.
For more information on Tim, check out his website at https://targetfocustraining.com
Follow Tim on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/timlarkintft/