LLA Bonus episode with Harm's Way vocalist James Pligge on powerlifting, training on the road, and the new record Posthuman
Mike met with James Pligge in Vegas to have a conversation on the new Harm's Way record "Posthuman" and discuss the following:
- James' powerlifting regimen
- Challenges training on the road
- How James regimen changes when touring
- Working with James Skinner of American Barbell Club
- Why consistency is more important than following the current hyped program.
- The importance of patience and to enjoy the process
- Why everyone should start light, emphasize technique, and work with a trainer to learn optimal form.
- Why the negatives of poor form will stalk you like a crazy ex.
- How workout progress and band progression are similar
- What to do when you're not making progress
- The response to the new Harm's Way record
- How working with Metal Blade for the new record is different than Deathwish for the last record.
Listen to Posthuman: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlgbEZS1jys
Also subscribe, download, rate & review us at:
To make a one time $10.00 donation for the LLA show Click here
Also, be sure to "like" and connect with us on our Facebook fan page at http://facebook.com/llapodcast