Episode 46: Dr. Peter Rouse Ph.D, B.S, NMT Shares Anti-aging Strategies
Dr. Peter Rouse (http://afpcenter.com/) is a Ph.D. in Exercise Physiology, a M.Sc in Biochemistry, and a M.Sc in Genetics. Peter has become well known as a specialist in rehabilitation therapy and corrective exercise and has also developed a functional integrative model of nutritional therapy and functional medicine with focus on Health Extension (life extension with extended health).
Using a combination of clinical laboratory and extensive in-house examinations, Peter is able to discover the root cause of the problem and then treat the cause with an integrate approach.
During episode #46 of the Live Life Aggressively podcast, Peter joins Mike & Sincere to discuss:
- Peter defines what the "aging process" really is, and shares how you can reverse it
- Is it possible to live to be 125-175 years of age? If so, how?
- What are telomeres, and what role do they play in extending your life & are the linked to higher cancer risks
- Peter weighs in on Dr. Stanislaw Burzynki's controversial cancer research & protocols
- What natural methods can you implement now, in order to increase telomeres, in order to reverse the aging process
- Peter shares how he compensates for lack of sleep and why these methods are not for everyone, as well as how long such methodologies are sustainable
- Could moving to another country be the key to achieving a proper sleep cycle?
- When is it not the most optimal age to use testosterone therapy
- What role does Branch Chain Amino Acids & creatine play in stress reduction & gut health
- Mike shares how to avoid gastrointestinal issue when supplementing with creatine
- What's the real deal with GMO? Well, let's ask an actual scientist/researcher
- How factory farming is going global
- Peter shares how the detoxification process plays a role in anti-aging
- How does caffeine and alcohol play a role in aging
- Peter shares why he praises Dave Asprey's "Bulletproof" coffee & Sincere & Mike share why they won't & what can they all agree on, regarding mycotoxin-free coffee
- What you may not know about your favorite Starbuck's coffee
- How supplementing with phosphatidylserine, Cortisol Manager, & Licorice Root can aid in elevated cortisol levels, and their additional benefits
Links & Resources: