Episode 222: Christian Thibaudeau returns to discuss optimal meal frequency, intermittent fasting pros and cons, and the best abs exercises
Elite strength coach Christian Thibaudeau returns to discuss the following
- The negatives of fenugreek and why it is not a good option for boosting testosterone levels.
- The benefits of low bar squats and why Christian is working on them now.
- What trainees do wrong regarding the Smolov squat program.
- The negatives of kipping pull-ups
- Optimal meal frequency
- Why intermittent fasting works for some people and is a disaster for others.
- The rules of high-frequency training for maximum progress
- The importance of bracing your abs during heavy lifts
- Why heavy carries are the ultimate ab exercises.
Links & Resources mentioned in the show:
- Enjoy big savings on Life Insurance for being Health Conscious: http://healthiq.com/LLA
-Listen to ad-free LLA Podcast Premium Episodes for Patreon Subscribers Only. Become a monthly supporter via $5 or more on Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/llapodcast
Project Child Save: http://projectchildsave.org
Warrior Angels Foundation: http://warriorangelsfoundation.org
Purchase New Warrior Training products: http://newwarriortraining.com
Christian's website: https://www.thibarmy.com
Also subscribe, download, rate & review us at:
Also, be sure to "like" and connect with us on our Facebook fan page at http://facebook.com/llapodcast