ASC Episode 5: Adam Blake on the future of concerts and deposit training
My guest in this episode is stand out personal trainer and bassist for the hardcore band H2O Adam Blake.
Here are some of the highlights from the conversation
- How concerts may exist moving forward post-pandemic
- Why hardcore shows might be some of the first shows to come back
- Why mainstream fitness media does a real disservice to the masses.
- Why always pushing it to the limit does not work in your favor
- The benefits of deposit training
- Why you should avoid training to failure and leave most sessions energetic.
- The necessity of rejection and adversity on the path to personal growth and success.
For more info on Adam, visit his website at https://adamblakefitness.com/sprintin...
Follow Adam on IG at https://www.instagram.com/adamblake007/