ASC Episode 22: Shark Week's Paul de Gelder on surviving a shark attack, peptides, and thriving
The Discovery channel's Shark Week host Paul de Gelder is a very interesting guy with some crazy life experiences, to say the least. Here are some of the discussion points
- The benefits of peptides for fat loss, workout recovery, growth hormone, and injuries
- Which peptides Mike is using and what benefits he has experienced
- How Paul went from being a rapper to a bartender to part of an elite military team
- Surviving a shark attack and dealing with the aftermath
- How he found a way to move forward and why exercise was a crucial component.
- How Paul trains with different prosthetic tools based on the activity
- Shark attack to hosting Shark week? How the hell did that happen
- Paul on his fear of public speaking and how talking to kids got him over it
- Why the carnivore diet is moronic and not sustainable.
- How Paul got into Plant-based eating
- Follow Paul on IG https://www.instagram.com/pauldegelder/