Episode 83: Top Strength Coach Marcus Smith on the Crossfit games and myths about genetics
Marcus Smith, the founder of Innerfight (http://innerfight.com) is a former rugby player and is now one the most respected strength & conditioning coaches in the world. He is widely considered one of the fittest men in the Middle East, and competes in the Crossfit Games. Listen in to part 1 of this two part episode, as Marcus discusses the following with Mike & Sincere:
- Marcus shares how he ended up in Dubai and describes its fitness scene
- Marcus shares how the obesity rate is rising in Dubai
- How Crossfit and MMA are rising in the Dubai region
- What Marcus loves about Crossfit, while not drinking the "Crossfit kool-aid"
- Why Marcus and the InnerFight team try to avoid the holiday/big event dieters
- Why Marcus is not into "well-being"
- What are the biggest challenges Marcus faces when working and speaking with corporate clients
- What the truth and myths about genetics
or subscribe, download, rate & review us at:
Also, be sure to "like" and connect with us on our Facebook fan page athttp://facebook.com/llapodcast.