Episode 52: Jon Lipsey, former editor for Mens Fitness UK and fitness branding expert
Jon Lipsey (http://twitter.com/jonlipseymedia &http://reward3.com/) is the former editor of Men's Fitness Magazine UK, fitness brand architect, & founder of Emote Media and Reward3. Jon is also a passionate olympic weighlifter and is training to qualify for the U.K. national weighlifting championships.
During Episode #52 of the Live Life Aggressively podcast, Jon joins Mike & Sincere to discuss:
- Jon shares the highs and lows of working at Men's Fitness UK magazine
- Just who "did" Jon have to sleep with to get his job at MFUK?
- Why self-deprecating is a good skill
- What prompted Jon to leave Men's Fitness magazine at a time where he helped take it to its largest global readership of all time
- How did Jon lead Men's Fitness UK to it's most successful year ever? What did you do differently? What was needed at the time?
- What entrepreneurs can learn from the Buddha in order to help get their brand message across to potential clients/customers
- How can coaches and entrepreneur's best communicate their worth to their potential clients/customers
- Jon shares why "selling is b.s."
- Why being passively called an idiot by his former boss, was actually a good thing for Jon
- What are the top 3 things that Jon suggests to be a top brand
- Two words......twitter trolls
- What is the constant fight for mediocrity & how you should avoid it
- Why is Jon, Mike, & Sincere discussing "Three Quarter Butt-Warmers?"