Episode 5: Jackson Yee on his love/hate relationship with Crossfit Training
Episode 5 is now available for your downloading & listening pleasure, below. This week, we are joined by our guest Jackson Yee. Jackson is the creator of the popular blog, Mental Toughness Guy (mentaltoughnessguy.com).
This week the 3 of us discuss:
- The Perfection Misconception aka "Analysis Paralysis"
- Jackson's Journey From Teaching In South Central L.A. to Crossfit
- The Benefits & Appeals of Crossfit vs. Bodybuilding -style Training
- How Tough Physical Training Carries Over Into Tough Fiscal Training
- Jackson's Love/Hate Relationship w/most Crossfit Programs
- The Downside of Treating Your Training Program Like Entertainment
- Litvinov Training & Jackson's Other Favorite Workouts for Mental Toughness
- The Negative Aspects of Just "Being Positive," & Other Self-Help Guru B.S.
- The Crutch Known As "Support" Addiction
- Four Personality Types To Avoid via "The Celestine Prophecy"
- Jackson's Most Responsive Readers Of His Blog & It's Not Who You Think
- How Mental Toughness Training Can Help You Surpass Your Goals
- Using Olympic Lifting To Overcome Fear
- Jackson's Academy Award Winning "Skinny Fat" Experience