Episode 114: Ori Hofmekler author of The Warrior Diet, Maximum Muscle Minimum Fat, and The Anti-Estrogenic Diet
Ori Hofmekler is best known as the author of best-selling books such as, "The Warrior Diet," "The Anti-Estrogen Diet," as well as "Maximum Muscle, Minimum Fat," just to name a few. Ori's Warrior Diet protocol is a staple for anyone from the everyday soccer mom, weekend warrior, to high level athletes, such as college & pro football legend, pro MMA athlete & olympian Herschel Walker, as well as UFC Bantamweight & Olympian Ronda Rousey. Ori joins us to help kick you new year off on a healthy note, as he shared the following:
- Ori shares how his vast career also involved a stint with Playboy & Penthouse magazines
- How & why did Ori come up with the concept of the Warrior Diet
- What are the benefits of the Warrior Diet & how does Ori apply to his daily routine
- What is "Stress Activated Food" & Nutrients & why does Ori feel it will be the next big thing in anti-aging & sexual health & why are the nutrients just as important as intermittent fasting
- Ori weighs in the Paleo Diet
- What can we learn from how our dogs eat when they eat instinctively
- Ori redefines what it means to "Live Life Aggressively"
- Why is stress an important tool for all living things & which specific stressful events are the most important
- Ori explains what the real "Warrior Diet" is and isn't & why most intermittent fasting methods don't work
- Ori shares why concepts such as "Carb-loading" is extremely detrimental to your health
- What are the benefits of training intensely while fasting
- Are there benefits to "extreme fasting"
All this and much more:
Links & Resources mentioned in the show:
also subscribe, download, rate & review us at:
Also, be sure to "like" and connect with us on our Facebook fan page at http://facebook.com/llapodcast.