Cro-mags lead singer John Joseph returns to discuss his latest book and upcoming projects
John Joseph of Cro-Mags fame, returns to the LLA podcast to discuss his latest book, upcoming projects, what he's learned from a friend's Navy Seal experience, as well as the following:.
- John discusses his new book and why it's not a good idea to discuss project before creating them
- John shares the top tips you can do to develop a mindset of perseverance
- What exactly is the "Enemy Mind" & how does John work against it, as well as what you can do to do so, as well
- John discusses why failing is mandatory
- Why "alone time" is often necessary
- How have Robert McKee & Steven Pressfield influenced John's creative path
- What did John learn from the books,"The Science of Self-realization" & "The Perfection of Yoga"
- What does John's advice to those who truly want to follow a certain path, but are afraid to pull the trigger
- What did John learn from his friend's Navy Seal experience in terms of setting goals and getting past resistance
All this and much more:
Links & Resources mentioned in the show:
Keep the LLA Podcast free by becoming a monthly supporter via $5 or more on Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/llapodcast
John's website: http://purepma.com
Americana Rocks T-shirts: http://americana.rocks
also subscribe, download, rate & review us at:
Also, be sure to "like" and connect with us on our Facebook fan page at http://facebook.com/llapodcast.